Leading Healthcare Institutions are growing in-house resources to maintain medical devices. Viewed as a “best practice” these activities have major cost reduction benefits as well as improved equipment availability to satisfy patient needs. Over time, capability increases, costs decrease, and patient satisfaction grows.
Today, most Healthcare providers rely on costly external wide-ranging resources and must continually evaluate service proposals & agreements to contain costs. The process requires continuous attention, resources, and action yielding limited solutions.
JANNX Medical Systems has an excellent program which starts, grows and optimizes in-house resources. The program provides efficient and effective maintenance of biomedical and imaging equipment. Improvements will be provided regardless of the progress your institution has already accomplished.
The JANNX program provides a “Permanent” solution…a solution which continuously improves over time. Costs continue to decrease, and equipment performance continues to improve.
Benefits of In-House Service
- Significantly reduced cost
- Faster response time…elimination of travel costs
- A permanent solution which continues to expand and improve
- Favorable parts sourcing controls
- More effective repair vs replace decisions
- Reduce dependency on costly vendor service agreements
As the experience and capability of your in-house resources increases, Healthcare Institutions can shift from service contracting with zero risk and high cost premiums to shared risk with substantial savings.
The JANNX Program Provides All Necessary Elements:
- Assistance with Organization Development and hiring of Biomedical Engineers & Management
- Headcount flexibility by placing BMETS on JANNX payroll with transfer to Hospital employment as economically sustainable
- Training plans and implementation schedules for staff to expand skills
- Productivity measurement of personnel and targets improvement for performance
- Reliability & Cost Standards for individual devices
- Administrative support includes record keeping, reporting to keeping BMETS focused on repairs and PM’s
- Full service of JANNX 24/7/365 NL&SC to centralize all activities, communications, and service event status
- Parts/Materials & Expertise sourcing through a vast network of suppliers to reduce cost through JANNX National contracts and preferred pricing, while quickly resolving problems
Sign up for the JANNX Newsletter to keep informed.